- 2018-10-16 On 16 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Vice-President of the European Commission Maroš Šefčovič in Brussels
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 1.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in a Government meeting and sitting
- 2018-10-17 to 2018-10-18 On 17-18 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is attending the European Council in Brussels, as part of the delegation led by the President of Lithuania
- 2018-10-17 On 17 October at 11.00 a.m., the Vice-Minister Neris Germanas is meeting with members of the Greek-Lithuanian Parliamentary Friendship Group
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister offers his condolences over the terror attack in London
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania Linas Linkevičius sent a letter to the British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson extending his condolences over a deadly terror attack in London, the capital city of the country, on the evening of June 3rd. Terror attack at London Bridge and Borough Market has claimed the life of seven innocent people and injured around fifty.
“We condemn this terrorist act and offer our deepest condolences to the British people, families and friends of the victims and the government. At this painful time we wish strength to those suffered from this brutal act and wish a speedy recovery to the injured,” said minister L. Linkevičius.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania is in constant contact with the Lithuanian Embassy in the United Kingdom. Currently there is no information about the loss of or injured Lithuanian citizens.