- 2018-10-15 On 15 October, the Minister Linas Linkevičius and the Political Director Asta Skaisgirytė are participating in the EU Foreign Affairs Council in Luxembourg
- 2018-10-15 On 15 October, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananavičius is taking part in the General Affairs Council and the General Affairs (Art.50) Council in Luxembourg
- 2018-10-15 On 15 October at 3.00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Eastern Partnership Ministerial Meeting in Luxembourg
- 2018-10-15 On 15 October, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is taking part in political consultations and bilateral meetings in Astana and Karaganda, Kazakhstan
- 2018-10-16 On 16 October at 10.00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is meeting with the Vice-President of the European Commission Maroš Šefčovič in Brussels
Lithuania’s Foreign Minister condemns terrorist attack on London Underground
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Lithuania condemned a terrorist attack on the London Underground of 15 September.
“We condemn today’s terrorist attack and stand in solidarity with the people and Government of the United Kingdom. We wish strength to all those affected by the London attack. We must remain united and continue making joint counter-terrorism efforts,” said the Minister Linkevičius following an incident on a tube train at Parsons Green this morning.