- 2018-12-11 On 11 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting at the Seimas
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Darius Skusevičius is participating in the 10th Assembly of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum in Tbilisi
- 2018-12-11 On 11 December, the Vice-Minister Albinas Zananvičius is participating in the General Affairs Council (Art. 50) in Brussels
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 10:00 a.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is attending a meeting of the Seimas Committee on Foreign Affairs
- 2018-12-12 On 12 December at 1:00 p.m., the Minister Linas Linkevičius is taking part in the Government meeting and sitting
Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs Neris Germanas met with Iranian Ambassador
On 30 October, the Lithuanian Vice-Minister of Foreign Affairs Neris Germanas met with the Ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran Ramin Mehmanparast residing in Warsaw. The Vice-Minister welcomed the recent appointment of the Honorary Consul of Lithuania in Iran and discussed the envisioned signature of bilateral agreements.
The Iranian Ambassador informed that the Iranian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Dr. Javad Zarif would like to visit Lithuania; he also invited the Vice-Minister to Iran and expressed his interest in cooperation with Lithuania in the area of renewable energy, natural gas, agricultural production and information technologies.
During his visit to Lithuania, the Iranian Ambassador Ramin Mehmanparast also met with the Vice-Minister of Economy Lina Sabaitienė, Vice-Minister of Agriculture Rolandas Taraškevičius, Director of the Latin America, Africa, Asia and Pacific Department Eduardas Borisovas, Deputy Director General of the Association of Lithuanian Chambers of Commerce, Industry and Crafts, Principal Adviser for Entrepreneurship Romas Gėgžnas.